Glade Dance Collective is looking for guest dancers to to be a part of our newest work, Am I There Yet?, premiering at the Capital Fringe Festival this July!
We seek modern dancers with performance experience to join us for an exciting, invigorating, inspiring, and exhausting 3 weeks at Fringe. Please help us spread the word!
At rehearsals, Glade dancers will teach the choreography or structure of several sections of the piece and then integrate guests and collective members as needed throughout the piece.
- SIX performances over 3 weeks at the Capital Fringe Festival (July 8-24, 2016).
- Fringe Artist Pass (gets you $10 on-site tickets to any Fringe show)
- Fringe button (required to attend all Festival performances)
- A peek at Glade’s unique collective choreographic process
You should audition if you are:
- A modern dancer with performance experience
- Able to learn and retain movement material
- Able to commit to attend 90% of rehearsals
- Available for all tech/dress rehearsals and performances
- Eager to be a part of Capital Fringe
- Curious about how Glade’s collective creation process works
(final schedule will be provided at audition)
Audition: Tuesday, May 31, 8 pm at Joy of Motion, Friendship Heights.
- Tuesdays 8:30-9:30 pm at Joy of Motion Friendship Heights
- Wednesday, 6/29 8:15-10:15 pm at Dance Loft on 14
- Up to 3 additional rehearsals TBD
Fringe Tech and Performances:
Tech and performances are all at Gallaudet University - Elstad Auditorium
- Tuesday, July 5: tech 11 am - 1:10 pm - TECH
- Friday, July 8: show time 9 pm
- Tuesday, July 12: show time 6:45 pm
- Saturday July 16: show time 7:30 pm
- Sunday, July 17: show time 2 pm
- Friday July 22: show time 6:45 pm
- Sunday, July 24: show time 4:45 pm
Show call times TBD; allow 2 hours prior to show time. See it in calendar form.